ttf-serwar.idle.ro
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

ttf-serwar.idle.ro

Counter-Strike

AcasaPortalCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

[b]Players[/b]

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
uNdErFeJkEr

Numarul mesajelor : 5
Data de inscriere : 25/09/2007

[b]Players[/b] Empty
MesajSubiect: [b]Players[/b]   [b]Players[/b] Icon_minitimeMier Sept 26, 2007 11:44 pm

well firs of all HI to all of you...

My name is Slobodan and i'm form Serbia....MATRIX asked me to come and visit your forum...and as you see i did....now....i don't understand a word you guys are writing in your language so i hope someone will find some time to spend in this English Zone from time to time Smile ...

i love your forum and the way it is done ... it's awesom....nice work MATRIX.... well my msn is underfejker@hotmail.com so if anyone "needs" me they can find me there....

i hope i'm not going to be only one writting here so....i gues i'll see you soon on this side of forum and on the server....'till then BYE
Sus In jos
SkorpaN
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
SkorpaN

Numarul mesajelor : 8
Data de inscriere : 02/09/2007

[b]Players[/b] Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: [b]Players[/b]   [b]Players[/b] Icon_minitimeSam Sept 29, 2007 3:05 pm

OK Hy i know English so i will talk to you ......if you want to know somenthing or if you see a cheater or anithing alse..psot in english zone i will check here any time when i will enter on forum...Very Happy:D Sooo for the moment i wish you a Happy Head-Shot-ing adn NO CHEATS for the forum Happy Posting and NO SPAM!! Cya!!
Sus In jos

[b]Players[/b]
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
ttf-serwar.idle.ro :: English Zone :: About us-
Mergi direct la: